Friday 28 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hi there! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and that we're all gearing up for an awesome 2013!

Apologies for the silence over here, I do have many reviews to do soon, but with the festivities and all, it's been busy around here.

Coming up next Monday as well as in the new year, reviews for Secret Key Treatment Essence, Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel, Phyto hair products, MAC eyeliners .... heaps more! If there's anything you may be interested in and that I have, let me know, and I'll try to give you my humble take on it.

I have been gifted some skin care and makeup products for Christmas too, so am super excited to share my (amateur) reviews here.

Stay tuned, there may be a giveaway coming up too....  thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)