Tuesday 2 April 2013

SKIN FOOD Milk Shake Point makeup Remover Review

Here is a review after a very long time!! Unfortunately I have been so busy the blog has taken a back seat. I hope to be back with lots more reviews! :) 

 

 I bought this on a whim together with some other purchases as I needed one. And after reading a review on it raving about it and comparing it to Lancome's Bi-Facil. Well... my verdict is that this is as good as Lancome's!

 

It is a two- layer eye and lip makeup remover, so shaking it so both parts mix well is crucial. Once shaken, it turns completely milky white. 

I tried it after a day of work, saturating a bit of a cotton pad with the liquid, and with one or two wipes max, all the makeup melted off. 

 
Here I have shown it tested with the Holika jewel eyeliner (brown) and Laneige eyeliner (blue) as well as a shimmery beige Kate eyeshadow. 

 

After one simple swipe, half of it was gone. Second swipe and it was all off! No stickiness, though cleansing after with a good facial wash is advised.

 

This Milk Shake Point remover does have a slightly sweet, milky scent. It isnt overpowering but it is not what skincare usually smells like so some may not like it. 

But with how quickly and effortlessly it removes stubborn eye n lip makeup, and for a fraction of the cost of Bi- Facil, I am LOVING it tremendously!
 
Retails for about SGD 25 in stores. 


PS: a giveaway is coming up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)