Tuesday 25 February 2014

SCO Ace Cream

 
I recently bought this cream from Strip at Holland Village to try out on dark spots on my body, as well as some scars from a fall last September.

 It claims to lighten skin in 2 weeks and it really did what it claimed! I have since finished the whole thing and nearly threw it out but decided it's worth blogging about!
 There's only 15ml so it doesn't last long. It lasted me only about 2-2.5 months, and I applied this to small areas once a day only.
 In a hygenic pump, but upon first use, you need to pump it lots of times to get the cream out.
 Color is an opaque white and though it may look greasy, it isn't.  Texture is very light and it absorbs extremely quickly with no oily film.
A great thing about it also is that there's no fragrance. I didn't try it on my face, so I cannot report about its effectiveness on dark spots and pigmentation. But it worked very well for stubborn marks on my body though it didn't completely take them away. But they are visbly lighter.

It is also recommended you use it at night when cell renewal is at its peak. Also to use sunblock if you use it on areas that will be exposed to the sun. I only used it at night and washed it off in the morning.

Would I buy it again? It came in a package so it was cheaper than buying it alone ($98 if you purchase it on its own if I'm not wrong). I'm not sure if I would buy it again, as it's really quite expensive for such a tiny amount! But I would  say it works so I am considering it. ;)

Purchase it at Strip outlets.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, FYI SCO Ace Cream can be use on face, it works well on pipples mark/dark spots.

    Strip was having promotion for SCO Ace Cream, 2 bottles at $100nett, but to bad promotion already ended last month.

    But current promotion now, 2nd product at 50% off (lower price at 50%) quite a good buy.

    SCO Ace Cream is a worth the price product. 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get this product ?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :)