Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hello!

Hello! My name is Joanne, and here I am in sunny (or wet) Singapore, typing away on my laptop in my study, finding some stress relief in the joys of online shopping for all kinds of things. 

I am a born-again Christian, I love Jesus, and my family and close friends are very dear to me. I love checking out new coffee places (best place so far, Nylon Coffee Roasters!) and dessert joints. I love running, and that's probably good, with age catching up and the stuff I like to eat when I head out. ;)

Why did I start this blog? Well, after a few purchases from Laneige (bought for me from Korea!), I started chatting with a friend about skin care and makeup, and then got sucked into the awesome world of all things Korean, skin care, cosmetics and the like. 

Thing is, as I was trying to decide whether or not to purchase something, the reviews online just weren't detailed enough. Here's my attempt ... a very amateur attempt, at reviewing skin care and makeup. :) 

I will be reviewing whatever I have on my own dresser and in my bathroom, in the hopes that it'll help someone, just as some blogs have helped me. Not necessarily Korean- made items but whatever catches my eye or that I think is worth blogging about. :)

I'd love to hear from you, about reviews, tips, questions... anything! Write to me at slightlyobsessedblog@gmail.com . 

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Leave a comment! :)