Tuesday 30 October 2012

Laneige Water Supreme Foundation Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Laneige Water Supreme Foundation in Natural Beige. 

I got my cousin to buy it for me when she headed to Korea middle of this year. Before that, I'd never tried a single thing from Laneige. We went to Raffles City the weekend before she flew off to take a look at what color I should get. She said that it would be about 30% cheaper there, I needed a foundation, so why not? :) I decided on this one.

I absolutely loved its gel like texture, faint but pleasant scent and natural coverage. (swatched it on my jawline)

 The back, Korean words. All Korean words on the box and insert in the box too. 

 Swatched it. Oops, sorry about that leftover black eyeliner at the bottom... 

Blended out! Can't even tell where it is! 

I tried it finally when I had to do my makeup for a wedding, and I LOVE this foundation. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out.

Coverage- Medium, depending on how much you layer. Best part is even when you layer it, it doesn't get cakey, nor looks heavy.
Texture- Gel- like and not heavy at all on the skin
Color- Matches my fair, slightly yellow-based, cool skintone (I am a MAC NC30)

How it wears- Like a dream! Doesn't clog pores, makes skin look better than it is. Doesn't settle into lines either. And it lasted a whole 8 hours. Serious. Ok, with a little wear, but this is Singapore, it's humid. Add a little powder on top and it looks even better. 

I think it retails for SGD55, my cousin got it for me for SGD38! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)