Monday 7 January 2013

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extracts Review

 My mom actually gave this to me for Christmas or my birthday, I forgot when it was, and I've been using it with my all-time favourite scrub, Ionax (reviews on that to come later), alternating them. 

This pleasant scrub is pretty mild and not too abrasive. Also smells pretty nice. ;)

 I threw the box out ages ago, but from the website, it says that it's for all skin types, polishes away dirt, makeup and impurities. It contains orange extract to soften, revive and refresh, and moringa seed extract to purify, and refine as well as retain moisture.

 So here's what the scrub looks like. There are little beads but they're not too large, so it doesn't feel rough on the skin. It's also a one-step cleanser so it does foam up a little, good for those who are lazy and want to do both cleanse and scrub at the same time. 

Verdict: It's extremely mild and because the seeds aren't packed into the scrub, it doesn't really exfoliate the way I love how my Ionax scrub does. I think it does get rid of mild flaking of the skin, without drying the skin too much, but I can't say anything for its claim of retaining skin's moisture. 

I wouldn't purchase it again, because though it makes a good 'in between' hardcore scrub sessions, it's pretty much a waste of money unless you have pretty good skin to begin with and just need something really mild. 

Hope that helped, and look out for my review of Ionax soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)