Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make up Remover Sensitive Eyes Review

 My mom passed me a couple of these generous 30ml bottles of eye makeup remover samples, and I have to say, these are THE BEST I have ever used!

It is as it says, non oily, and for sensitive eyes. And it also says "Instant" Cleanser on the bottle... well, it indeed INSTANTLY takes off waterproof mascara and eye makeup, even heavy eye makeup in like 1-2 seconds with almost no rubbing. Brilliant!

 You can see it has two beautiful blue layers.... you have to shake it before you use it. 

Then it will look like this... I use cotton pads to do 2-3 quick soaks of it (just turn the bottle over quickly against the cotton pad) and it's sufficient for one eye. Like I mentioned, it removed makeup so quickly the first time I used it, I was shocked! Skin around the eye area is very sensitive, so minimal tugging is great. 

Verdict: 
Definitely the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. No wonder it is a cult favourite. I also love that it is oil free and not oily. I need to go check out the prices of this but since very little is used, and to prevent as much tugging near the eye as possible is important to keep those peepers as wrinkle-less for as long as possible, I'd say it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)