Monday 19 November 2012

Updated with blended pics: 3W Clinic Professional Powder Crystal Creator Bright Review

 Apparently this used to be called Palgantong Theatrical Powder. I'd heard about it ages ago and had been curious to try it but never knew where to get it till I saw it being sold on Qoo10 for an amazingly low price. So I got it, one for me, one for a friend. :)

There are claims that it slims the face, highlights areas that need to and downplays areas that shouldn't be... etc, but basically, this is a loose setting powder that gives a smooth, matte complexion with oil control.

Box has all Korean words, and as you can see, it comes in a huge plastic tub. When peeling off that sticker inside, do it really carefully, or you might get lots of powder coming out! 

I got it in Shade 23 Natural Beige, as I was worried no.21 (Light Beige) would be too white/light. I am quite fair, and am slightly more yellow toned than pink, and this gave me a brighter appearance. I used it on top of my bb cream.

I didn't show a swatch of it because it really blends out to nothing on my hand. :) 

Updated:

 Here's the colour of no 23, Natural Beige... slightly more pink toned, but I think it's ok as it brightens up the skin. 

On the right side of my hand, I blended a little bit of my Skin79 bb cream and then patted the 3W powder over it. 

When it's all blended, you can see it mattifies and brightens a little...

Texture- Very finely milled powder, very smooth whether you use the lovely squishy puff or a brush. Personally, I prefer using a brush with this (kabuki or normal, clean blush brush) as it gives a smoother and more even look.

Scent- very light baby powder scent. Quite pleasant.

Coverage- minimal, but it really smoothens out the complexion and makes it appear matte and almost poreless, like my Laneige Air Light compact.

Verdict- this is a great powder, price for the tub is awesome, and it does last. I walked and sweated with this on, and all I had to do was dab my sweat away and I had that smooth looking skin again. So it is great for oil control.

Honestly, the only thing is, I am not so sure if this breaks me out though it does state that it doesn't clog pores. I have tried it twice and both times after, I broke out a little. But it may just be that I have very sensitive skin anyway. I will have to try it again to see how it goes and update again :) I haven't heard any complaints from my friend though, who has drier, normal skin, so I think it should be ok. She has said it does give her skin a matte, smooth look on top of her compact.

Bought it for SGD7.20 from here


1 comment:

  1. For ladies who wants this product, Im selling this 3w clinic powder into two shades #23 and #21. For P300
    Kindly pm me on my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/misscutie018?ref=tn_tnmn
    or in my number 09167147008 :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :)