Saturday 24 November 2012

Missha The Style Shining Eyes Stick Review

I bought the Missha Shining Eyes Stick on a whim in GL01 when I bought a ton of other stuff from the same seller. 

I like to use gold, dark purple and dark green on my eyes... and my Revlon gold was really old so I threw that away and got this. :) In a handy stick form.

This is what it looks swiped, unblended. A flattering cool-toned gold. 

Once blended, it looks just like a light wash of sparkly color, great for a natural look. 

Texture is light, not creamy, with very subtle sparkle, which is good for eyes. Disco balls sparkles is not flattering. ;) 

It's a good buy considering the price, because there isn't a lot on the stick. It lasts the whole day but does rub off a little and crease a little into eyelids, so I guess the best would be to pat powder over the lid before using this. 

I like it! So may purchase the pink or silver in the future. A good buy. 
Purchased for SGD 6.50 from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! :)