Monday 26 November 2012

Petitfee GOLD & EGF Eye & Spot Patch Review

I read about this from blogs and had seen some good reviews so I decided to get a box to try. Ordered the Gold & EGF one...

These are the only English words on the box and tub... 


The jar, which comes with a spatula... but I don't bother with it because... it's cumbersome. And where do I keep it?

Little curvy shaped pieces of 'jelly' infused with gold sparkles and liquid. It sticks really well to the face, so you can plop it on and walk around with no fear of it coming off!

I have tried it a few times now, and every time, I get this slight burning/tingling sensation around my eyes. Thankfully, there's no skin reaction, ie rash, so it's very strange. I stopped it for two weeks.

I realized recently that my eye bags had grown. *crrrrry* So when I came home, I decided to try it again. Sure enough, there was that same tingling sensation, but when I peeled it off, my eye area seemed tighter. From sheer depression over these new-found bags, I decided to do them again at night. After that, I used the Laneige Water Bank eye gel, and the next morning.... 

After just 2 days, I swear my eye bags are smaller!!

I have continued to use it either in the morning or at night before bed... so far, so good. I think the tingling/burning sensation may just be the 'jelly' tightening the area around the eyes. Well, if I have no skin reaction to it and it works... I'm going to continue with it!

May try the Ginseng one next which is supposedly good for dark circles. This Gold one does seem to temporarily lighten dark circles... You can use the round patches for parts of the face, I guess...

Verdict- if you have very sensitive skin, you may not want to use this. The burning sensation was quite alarming for me. But I think the EGF must've helped. The eye patches are slightly too narrow, so they don't fit fantastically over the eyes. Be sure to place the patches right up, almost to the lash line, so you don't unknowingly create a line on the skin from the patch to the bare area .... am I making sense? haha... 

Bought here on offer at SGD 11.90 before shipping. 

Definitely going to purchase again and stock up! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi babe, thank you for you review, it really helps and I am getting it for myself, sis and mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe! Glad I could help! Just be sure to use it up within 1-2 months... since it's open, bacteria can get in... then may not be safe to use around the eyes. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid that If I continue using it Ya it may help but what If I'm too busy or any reason that I forgotten to use it what will happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is someone interested in buying Petitfee Products as wholesale directly from Korea, please contact team-jkc@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. https://yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :)