Wednesday 28 November 2012

Kose Seikisho Clear Lotion Review

 I bought this quite some time ago when I read about it being effective for clearing up problem skin. I used it a few times and left it aside, but decided recently to try it again. I do love the sleek blue bottle.

 All Japanese words, and I've thrown the box away so for more information, check this page out. 

 Light, watery texture... I don't know why they don't just call this a toner... because it acts like one, to be used after facial cleansing and to remove dead skin and dirt. 

It has a rather strong medicated/herbal yet pleasant (to me) fragrance. I actually use a cotton pad instead of my hands.

I started using this after a bad hormonal breakout, and I am pretty sure adding this step helped improve my skin tone in about a week. No additional breakouts or rash on my sensitive skin.

Verdict: I like it alot, but have recently tried Laneige Skin Refiner Light, which I do like a lot too (even more watery and light, smells great and also doesn't break me out), so I'm not so sure if I'd repurchase this. I am halfway through this bottle, so will have to finish it up and then decide. :) 

Bought for SGD 33 (if I remember correctly) from Robinsons' Kose Counter. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just wondering, do you still use toner after this product? I was interested with this product too when I bought Kose Sekkisei Lotion last month.

    But couldn't be sure if it's good enough for my skin. But judging from your review, I guess it's worth a shot!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! :) it actually acts like a toner, so I don't use another toner after using this. It's great at removing residual dirt!

      Actually I have stopped using it... :p will blog my new routine soon. Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete
    2. Hi, may I ask why you stop using Seikisho clear toner. I have really acne prone skin with a lot of white heads. I just purchased the Seikisho toner. When I saw your blog I don't know if I should use it or not. Did it make you break out or something?

      Delete

Leave a comment! :)